[mohaa] More MOHAA fixes...

The Guvnor guvnor at evildictators.com
Mon Jul 26 17:12:43 EDT 2004

Im using the 64bit version of fedora core 2, which has gcc version 3.3.3
20040412

If its not the versioning does anyone think it could be that the binaries
are not 64bit compatible?

I was thinking of trying to force it to use a different lib. If anyone has
any better suggestions please let me know.

Ill post any successes/failures following my efforts of trying to get this
working...