[mohaa] Spearhead todo?

Mohaa Admin (vandrosthagen.net) mohaa at vandrosthagen.net
Sat Jul 24 09:02:25 EDT 2004

Yes a couple, But i already tryed without them. But the server is still
consuming mem. It's not terrible, but i i don't restart it in 3 a 4 days all
the mem is gone.

So thats why i restart. But am i the only one then??? I could remember that
this is an issue discussed here, and a little bit removed (made better) in
the last beta.

Regards
Quint