[mohaa] MOH:PA and ded server license

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 31 22:20:54 EST 2004

Hmm slight difference in Dedicated Server technology and dedicated server
launcher.

It would make me feel a lot better about it if they said launcher and not
technology, but i suppose they are covering their collective butts.

I just get the feeling EA are heading more and more down the route of
hosting their own servers for their own games. On their web site they have
this

"Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Server Leasing Program
Announcing the Medal of Honor Pacific Assault official server leasing
program. Now you and your clans can command your own high end servers."
http://mohpahosting.ea.com/www/

Good luck to anyone getting a fast response for support from such a big
organisation as Steven Hartland has tried. These servers seem to be run by
Super Computer International so it may be better by the fact they must have
a direct link to EA.

Still would be interested to hear from Ryan if he knows if the code he is
working on will come under the same restriction - i am presuming it will...