[mohaa] MOH:PA and ded server license

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Dec 31 11:46:49 EST 2004

Cant say I ever read that tbh. Considering the shit I've had with their
server they can stuff it if they think we would pay them a penny for
the current crap they have out there.
If you want a laugh have a read of the following thread:
http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28954

    Steve / K