MOH:PA and ded server license

Richard Harrison richardnharrison at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 31 10:50:31 EST 2004

With this comment being in the manual for PA in regards to the WIN32
dedicated server how is it being played with the Linux binary?

"you may not run a commercial business using the dedicated server technology
we provide for multiplayer gaming.  you may not distribute this tool to
others.  our dedicated server technology is a seperate tool that we provide
with this product to demonstrate how to set up a host server for multiplayer
tournaments.  this tool is accompanied by a tools end user license agreement
("licence agreement") which we require you to accept before you use it."