[mohaa] How to make this run as a daemon

Heikki Kokko heikki.kokko at tromso.online.no
Mon Aug 30 19:54:27 EDT 2004

I have been very happy with "DogMeat's keep alive Linux Script",
http://www.mohadmin.com/kb/index.php?page=index_v2&id=9&c=3

I haven't had a reason to make it to start automatically after a reboot,
though, maybe I should experiment with that.
Anyway, it should be easiest to put it in your rc.local (as pointed by
DLinkOZ).

Using another user than root sounds like a good idea too (in case somebody
discovers some really weird hack which gives you root access to OS).
I run my server from a user account and it works beautifully.

Good luck.
Heikki