[mohaa] Spearhead, minus expiration...

The Guvnor guvnor at evildictators.com
Mon Aug 30 07:48:25 EDT 2004

I wont be using the new spearhead binaries, it still allows people who dont
have rcon to restart the map, patches out there to stop this only work for
the old linux binaries.

Ryan, would it be possible to fix this flaw in the binaries? I believe that
all it will require is the scrambling of this command in the fgameded.so so
that users without RCON cant execute it.

K.