beta copy expired?

Patrick Lawrence patrick.lawrence at globaldial.com
Sat Aug 28 06:31:50 EDT 2004

Hello all

I dont want to sound like an idiot or anything, but here goes... I recently installed mohaa:spearhead on a linux machine. I got the latest linux version from a previous link on this mailing list. I had the server running fine for a while, and now when I start to run it, I get the following message:

Thanks for participating in the Medal of Honor: Allied Assault beta test!
This beta copy has now expired.
Please visit http://mohaa.ea.com/ for a non-beta release.

I performed a search on google for the first sentence, and only a spanish and german site come up :(

The binaries I downloaded were http://icculus.org/betas/mohaa/spearhead-lnxded-07292004.tar.bz2, Is there another location I need to get the right files from? Or is there something else I am missing?

Thanks in advance

Patrick.