[mohaa] Server restart script

Andrew (KARZAC) Furbey andrewfurbey at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:34:37 EDT 2004

Ok thanks that works, but now its only starting as a LAN server, My lines
with IP info is

#Check for a specific IP to set
if [ "$IP" == "" ]
then
  IPS="67.18.236.202"
else
  IPS=" +set net_IP $IP"
fi
#Starts the server
$PROG +exec $CONFIG +set net_port $PORT $IPS +set net_gamespy_port $GSPORT
+set vm_game 0 +set ttycon 0 +set dedicated 1
# Sleep a while
sleep 10
done