[mohaa] Server restart script

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Tue Aug 17 20:01:47 EDT 2004

Also, you can just use 'pkill mohaa_lnxded'. As long as each
instance of mohaa is running under a unique username, then this will
only kill (and/or restart) the instance that is owned by the user in
question. I found this a lot easier than trying to find PID's - and
its really why pkill was written.

Luke