[mohaa] mohaa process freezes

Josh Berry games at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 18:24:14 EDT 2004

I had a similar problem with my old servers before I moved them to
fedora core 1 (off gentoo). I don't know what caused it but I just
restarted the server at 8am local time each day (using a script of
course ;) since not many people are on then.

Also, if you use some sort of program that can send rcon commands you
can say "this server is going down for re-boot, back in 2 mins" or
something like that just before it goes down - I found that most people
simply rejoined straight away if there was anyone on at that time.

Josh