[mohaa] Server restart script

3esiek 3esiek at wp.pl
Tue Aug 17 15:19:34 EDT 2004

user |TF20|Shockwave wrote:

>I had to take out some of my extra stuff because I used to use it for
>testing my server admin tool, but this should do the trick.  It launches the
>server binary with some protection built into the script if it fails to stay
>active.  If it doesn't remain up for MIN_LIFESPAN, it will restart for a
>maximum of FAIL_LIMIT before the script dies.  Of course, you can adjust the
>variables at the top to meet your needs.  Not only does this append the
>current game log data to a running stats log file, but also logs the server
>start and stop times.  If you want to shut it down, just resume the screen
>and <Ctrl><C> once to kill the active process and then a second time during
>the restart wait period.
>

>Shockwave

great work Shockwave, i use similar of my own work but that seems far
better while keeping all in one piece because of variables !

btw :  is there any chance for moh_admin-tools update ? I donna if
because of using moh_admin tools once per 2-3 weeks i have to run it
manually couse i experience similar problems that some users mentioned
very lately. I don't know if moh_admin tools can somehow disturb moh
engine or maybe we're all experiencing some bug's that let hackers shut
them down.

and Ryan ...
Great job with patching servers , i just wonder howcome nothing is done
in case of stopping cheaters screwing our fine game (mohaa).
3rd party programs doesn't seem to be reliable (or don't work correctly
or at all - vide DMW mostely)
Is there a chance for a mohaa patch with punkbuster ?,

greatz all