mohaa process freezes

luke at techfreak.org luke at techfreak.org
Tue Aug 17 08:52:03 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've been running mohaa, spearhead and COD servers since the games
came out - using Ryans binaries (thanks, Ryan!).

My mohaa server used to periodically spiral up to like 85-95% of the
cpu (PIV 2.0) and refuse player connections (effectively locking the
game up). But, since the process is still running, my restart
scripts dont attempt to restart teh process. Arggg!!!!

This used to happen maybe twice a month so it wasnt a huge deal.
Now, for whatever reason, it is happening twice a day.

Does anyone have any suggestion? This is ruining the
server......which is normally full 24/7.

Luke