[mohaa] MOHAA on Debian

Christian xdemise at direcway.com
Mon Aug 16 18:07:26 EDT 2004

just get the standard linux mohaa files, create directory and put them in
there, copy mohaa directory from your pc, and edit files.  I use a custom
menu interface for starting the server, but here is really the only line
that counts.
./spearhead_lnxded +set dedicated 1 +set developer 2 +set logfile 3 +set
g_logsync 1 +set ui_console 1 +set sv_cheats 0 +set net_ip 192.168.0.9 +set
net_port 12211 +exec sv_server.cfg
change ip and netport and any other config to your liking.  I run debian
here as well and from my mohaa server in wells maine..

Christian