[mohaa] Reload Map bug, reappeared in latest Binaries.

Heikki Kokko heikki.kokko at tromso.online.no
Fri Aug 13 18:28:53 EDT 2004

... and this one might be yet more relevant ...
The link seems to be dead, though. I hope one or another of these might be
relevant anyway,
without diving into the thick of it very properly.
Hope these may be of some help, and that some of the original authors come
and fill in the gaps and provide with some real details.

Heikki