[mohaa] Breakthrough

The Guvnor guvnor at evildictators.com
Mon Aug 2 17:16:21 EDT 2004

We tested running breakthrough using modified spearhead lnxded files and it
worked....to a unplayable degree. Unless you wanted to play a really buggy
version of breakthrough then it would be ok for some. It was not fit for
selling servers or public release. Bugs within the huge list included
messed up spawn points as well as non functional weapons and incorrect
initiation of certain gametypes and maps.

Unless the guys you mention have their own modified spearhead linux files
to run BT, which has been coded to perfection since the time we tried it,
then maybe they are one of the lucky few, which i doubt but hey, who knows.

Kim