MOH Server providers?

Will Thomas generallyshite at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 10:27:31 EDT 2003

I have been looking around for providers. There are not that many in the UK
but I have found one. www.e-frag.co.uk they have the best pings ive ever
seen in moh and i was rather impresssed so went ahead and bought one. I got
a special offer server, 14man public for 35quid / month, which is nearly
half what you pay at jolt etc. This deal seems to be running for a week,
runs out this saturday i think

I have been extremely impressed with them and i would recommend them to any
one. The reason i post this is because i really do feel that other companies
are ripping us moh players off so i really recommend you try e-frag as they
have helped me and my clan hugely!

they have an irc channel on quakenet also, #e-frag.uk and their webbie is
found at www.e-frag.co.uk so if your loooking for a server try em out as u
wont regret it.