[mohaa] start / stop server via web

Shaun Green greensha at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 21 13:36:34 EDT 2003

Well after some searching and learning I have a perl script which checks for
running process of mohaa and allows to start stop via web.  Lots of reading
and learning.  This probably isnt the best method.  See it for yourself at
http://www.greensha.com/process_checker.pl . I have disabled the buttons so
when you click on them nothing happens for obvious reasons.