[mohaa] start / stop server via web

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 19:37:03 EDT 2003

Hi Shaun,

I tried this where I work (we have a LAN game pod) and ran into a whole
host of problems which I never managed to fix. The proble I had was that
you don't want your game to run as Apache so you need some way to grant
your web server the permissions to run a game as a different user - not
sure where to start (so not very helpful really) but something to look
out for.

Josh