[mohaa] server setup...

Andrew Berry berry.family at ntlworld.com
Sat Sep 13 12:44:34 EDT 2003

Don't know if this helps,
but here's everything printed on SSH:

(09:43:13) (andrew at gaming ~/mohaa)$ ./mohaa_lnxded +exec main/server.cfg
--- Common Initialization ---
Medal of Honor Allied Assault 1.11 linux-i386 Jul 23 2002
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
/usr/home/andrew/.mohaa/main
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/pak6.pk3 (104 files)
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/Pak5.pk3 (259 files)
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/Pak4.pk3 (593 files)
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/Pak3.pk3 (669 files)
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/Pak2.pk3 (4722 files)
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/Pak1.pk3 (772 files)
/usr/home/andrew/mohaa/main/Pak0.pk3 (11175 files)

----------------------
18294 files in pk3 files
execing default.cfg
execing menu.cfg
execing newconfig.cfg
usage: seta <variable> <value>
Config: unnamedsoldier.cfg
execing configs/unnamedsoldier.cfg
cheats will be changed upon restarting.
^~^~^ Can't find localized.cfg
couldn't exec localized.cfg
execing autoexec.cfg
^~^~^ Can't find custom.cfg
couldn't exec custom.cfg
You are now setup for medium mode.
Opening IP socket: localhost:12203
--- Common Initialization Complete --- 1544 ms
--- Localization: I see 0 localization files
--- Localization: reading file global/localization.txt
Loaded 1242 localization entries
^~^~^ Can't find main/server.cfg
couldn't exec main/server.cfg

after which point, the server is booted - not really sure what to do...

Andrew