[mohaa] I Have got it... RAYN please HELP!!!!!!!!!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Thu Sep 11 20:41:05 EDT 2003

> Well, at least one can try it out with the maps, or
> what do you think of the legality matter, Ryan?

If you can make it work, I don't think anyone would object, but it seems
like a lot of effort to me. You might get lucky and it'll work, but I'm
still of the belief that there will be some server state that is new to
Breakthrough, and thus will never work, wire protocol aside.

I'll try to track someone at EA down and see what the plans are for a real
server port.

--ryan.