[mohaa] Linux versions for add-ons?

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 12:32:59 EDT 2003

Well according to ryans last e-mail (from about a week ago) EA still
have not provided the code or even asked for the server to be done.

My guess is that, unfortunately, there is going to be gap between the
windows and linux releases at the very least, no idea how long though
(typical EA me thinks).

Josh