[mohaa] What is it...

Quint mohaa at kaleplek.net
Thu Sep 4 08:28:49 EDT 2003

Ryan,

Why o Why dear GOD of us aren't you doing the server... Please Please
Please help us mohaa (little people who can't program) out, and please
make as a new server..... ;-)

But now to be back with two feed on the floor.... Why don't you want to
make a new server is it because EA dropped out as you mentioned a time
ago, are you still angry??? Please give us humble people a change and if
you have time make a server. If you want any help/tester i'm you're man..
Lets show EA that the need programmers like you.... ;-) (Maybe job offer)

--
Cheers
Quint