[mohaa] What is it...

Quint mohaa at kaleplek.net
Thu Sep 4 08:19:52 EDT 2003

Auto kicker??? is this for high pings etc. I use Shockwave's MOH:AA Linux
Server Administration Tool v1.2 for spearhead, Shockwave helped me to
change the perl script to make it work with spearhead, and i'm using it
now for about 7 mounths now. If you want help with it you can contact me.

here is the link.
http://www.mohadmin.com/nuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=37

If you want a cheat detector i can recomend delator, it is verry simpel
and verry powerfull. The only problem is that you need a windows based
machine where the client is running on. I fixed it to run X on the box
with vnc.

Cheers
Quint

--