[mohaa] Still no Breakthrough...

Troy Chinnery t_chinnery at iprimus.com.au
Sun Oct 26 11:04:09 EST 2003

Thanks for the update Ryan.
And nice surprise on that CoD news, that will be something good to tell the
lanners.

fortunately those clients running breakthrough can still join the spearhead
server i run. on a side note, any news on finalising the spearhead server? i'd
be happy with the way it is, cept maybe built i586/i686 with less debugging
overhead... but yer that's another topic...

gotta say EA are being pretty lax about this one. if i thought it would make a
difference i would do something like email / phone call or something ya know..
but they just seem too stubborn..