[mohaa] linux servers problems

Brad Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Fri Oct 3 19:10:12 EDT 2003

> > I had a problem like this when i did not update the windows
> > installation before transfer it to my linux... Your Spearhead dir
> > should look like: tc at upkserver:/usr/local/games/mohsp> ls -l
> > insgesamt 190087
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users      153718 Jul 11 13:14 00000000.016
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users      308278 Jul 11 13:14 00000000.256
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users      141824 Jul 11 13:14 3dfxgl.dll
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users       86016 Jul 11 13:14
> Configure.exe
> > drwxr-x---    2 tc       users         399 Jul 10 15:17 Ereg MOHAAS
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users      192512 Jul 11 13:14 IFC22.dll
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users     2876625 Jul 11 13:14 MOHAA.exe
> > -rw-r-----    1 tc       users      557113 Jul 11 13:14

You really don't need all of those files, just the pakfiles in the main and
mainta directory and you are good to go.  Saves you a lot of unnecessary
uploading.  Urko, I'm not sure if you posted this, but when you start the
server at the command line (not using 'screen') what kind of errors do you
get, if any?

- Brad