[mohaa] Breakthrough

Mohaa Admin mohaa at kaleplek.net
Wed Oct 1 16:09:25 EDT 2003

Ryan,

Sorry to pull your leg, but my clan is killing me out here in this cold
fucking land.... Holland..;-)
I had to ask you after mailing talking kicking screaming and you know...
about everything.......;-)

Are you already working on the Breaktrough server??? And so can you tell us
the timeframe now????

ill duck because i know you don't like beggars.... But please don't hurt me
that much... The devil made me do it....;-)

Quint

By the way nice picture on icculus.org. Nice to know a face by the e-mails.