[mohaa] MB per player

arlan mcconnell arlanrd at mchsi.com
Fri Nov 28 15:43:48 EST 2003

sooryman no help here over my head :)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sander de Hond
  To: mohaa at icculus.org
  Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 10:55 AM
  Subject: RE: [mohaa] MB per player

  Lol,

  I mean the datatraffic generated by a player.

  There is normal way of calculating it.

  20 players in a server are generating a lot more traffic but I simply need the amount generated by one player.

  Cause my clan wants to hire a server and put 2 clanserver on it, but we need to buy datatraffic in advance.

  And well I do not want to buy 60 GB when I use 20 J

  Do you understand ?

  Grtz,

  Sander