[mohaa] MB per player

Sander de Hond sdehond at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 28 11:55:59 EST 2003

Lol,

I mean the datatraffic generated by a player.
There is normal way of calculating it.

20 players in a server are generating a lot more traffic but I simply
need the amount generated by one player.

Cause my clan wants to hire a server and put 2 clanserver on it, but we
need to buy datatraffic in advance.
And well I do not want to buy 60 GB when I use 20 :-)

Do you understand ?

Grtz,

Sander