[mohaa] About Stats

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Wed May 14 13:01:50 EDT 2003

Yeah.. in the startup line add the following:

a.. set logfile 3
a.. set developer 1

This will create a logfile called qconsole.log in the .mohaa directory (at
the same level as the MOHAA directory) which you can process. If you have a
look at http://stats.clanfx.com/ there is a set of instructions.

Josh