[mohaa] game stats for clan matches?

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon May 5 13:37:04 EDT 2003

sweet! Thanks....

Luke

www.holylandclan.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Row [mailto:rowan.wilson at btinternet.com]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 12:29 PM
To: mohaa at icculus.org
Subject: RE: [mohaa] game stats for clan matches?

Hi

Have a look at:

http://www.planetquake.com/aeons/aestats/

By far the best MOHAA stats program I've seen. Gives you a break down of frags, deaths, suicides, weapons, best of, the list goes on. As long as you've got the logging sorted with the correct cfg settings it's easy to setup and the output is HTML so you can view it from anywhere.

You'll need the following config settings:

seta dedicated 2
seta developer 2
seta sv_chatter "1"
seta chat "1"
seta logfile "3"
seta g_log "qconsole.log"
seta g_logSync "0"

You'll be fine, one thing I would recommend is using the same qconsole.log file otherwise aeon stats will start again and wipe your original stats.

If you want to see a working example have a look at my clan's stats page http://www.badassdummies.dk <http://www.badassdummies.dk/>  . You'll need to create a logon to view the stats page, but that only takes a few seconds to do. When you've done that click on server stats.

If you have any problems setting it up let me know.

cheers
Rowan
aka _[B.A.D]_Bifta