Problems with custom maps in SpearHead

mohaa at kaleplek.net mohaa at kaleplek.net
Mon May 5 13:11:24 EDT 2003

All,

Can anybody help me, i have a spearhead server and i want to load custom
maps. But everytime i place a new map in main or mainta and changed my
server.cfg file to load the map, the clients are kicked to the main screen
of mohaa.

In my server log i only see disconnected.

The strange thing is that when i look with a admin spy tool i see my
server is running with the new map... It looks like the clients are not
getting the map(downloading).

Is there a problem with the sv_allowDownload on the linux binary....

Please help i'm stuck on this... And want my server to give more playing
pleasure....

Thanks
Q.