game stats for clan matches?

Salsich, Luke LJS at protectorgroup.com
Mon May 5 08:58:42 EDT 2003

Hey all,

My clan is starting an internal game league (we have over 70 members) for Mohaa. I would love to be able to load a script that would pull the match stats such as team scores, player kills/ deaths, etc. and then post them to our web site.

Anybody come across something like this? I have qstat running and this pull real-time stats for player numbers, current map, etc. But I am looking for a more 'statistics' type of script. Thanks in advance for any ideas!

Luke

www.holylandclan.com