Bouncing email.

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Thu May 1 16:31:37 EDT 2003

Ryan,

Is there a reason for the email below. It says it can't find
esilva at silvex.com, yet it found my email address to send the email...8)

Has anybody else got an email like mine below.

eturn-Path:
<mohaa-return-warn-1051806938.polnhmljkdolelfmjbcm-esilva=silvex.com at icculus.org>
Date: 1 May 2003 16:35:38 -0000
From: mohaa-help at icculus.org
To: esilva at silvex.com
Subject: ezmlm warning

mohaa at icculus.org mailing list.

at mohaa-owner at icculus.org.

Messages to you from the mohaa mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the mohaa mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the mohaa mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <mohaa-get.123_145 at icculus.org>

send an empty message to: