Server Specs

Jason Maderios jason at maderios.org
Sat Mar 29 14:43:26 EST 2003

All-

I have built a Dual PIII550 with 1.5Gig of mem and SCSI disks RH8.0.
Will this be enough to run 2 MOHAA servers supporting upto 16 users
each?  Bandwidth is not going to be a problem since it is going to have
a 100mb connection in a Datacenter with Dual incoming OC3's to separate
Tier1 providers.  I am pretty confident that it will support 1 server
but I am writing a tool that when my clan has an OGL match they can log
into a secure site on the server and it will build a new server running
on a second interface so our primary server will not have to be
shutdown.  Anyone see issues with this?   Is this enough hardware to run
a pair of servers?

Jason Maderios

aka "=|7th Rangers|= KoD