[mohaa] ...so...?

monthos at mx3.org monthos at mx3.org
Fri Mar 21 00:35:51 EST 2003

well, if 5 people are in the same room, every client will send only there
clients actions, but need to recieve 5 players back, 1 for an
aknowledgement that there actions were successfull and the other 4
players. so its does seem normal to me anyways that output to clients is
greater than input fromt them