[mohaa] (fixed) 2.15 Spearhead server.

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Tue Mar 18 17:00:15 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 01:50:53PM -0800, Joe wrote:
> it would be great to be able to utilize a spearhead server to host
> mohaa:aa maps but I didn't think it was possible to have mohaa connect
> to a spearhead server....
>
> Can anyone confirm this?

Correct. I think Ryan was just suggesting that the maps can be ported for
those Spearhead-haters (and when I enable voting on my servers, the old
maps are a common choice).

But there are a number of other differences between Spearhead and MOH:AA
beyond just map and gametype.  Personally, I think Spearhead is infinitely
superior.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963