[mohaa] (fixed) 2.15 Spearhead server.

Matrix Matrix at ServerXtreme.com
Tue Mar 18 15:28:58 EST 2003

Please enlighten me on this....

Are there settings for MOHAA and/or MOHSH that will allow the server to
not run like crap after 20 clients???

All of our Linux servers are running on Dual to Quad Xeon 2.4 GHz
systems with 2 Gig of ECC Registered PC2100 DDR memory and also running
RAID... IO is defiantly not a problem, but after 20 clients, the pings
just go to hell... lol...  Also our servers run on Gigabit connections
to the net. :)  Something is just not right, the game runs smooth as
heck at 20 or below clients, but above that... YUK!

--Matrix