[mohaa] (fixed) 2.15 Spearhead server.

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Wed Mar 19 15:26:39 EST 2003

Cant tell u if its a linux thing dont have the win32 version. Just went
to try some of the offending maps ( obj/dasboot is one ) on a test
server ( beta had expired ) updated to 2.15Beta5 and it no longer
crashes :) just get the following, not sure if this will cause an issue
with the client but this doesnt happen with mohaa_lnxded:

SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/allied_oss.skc' or 'models/player/allied_oss.skc'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/allied_oss_fps.skc' or
'models/player/allied_oss_fps.skc'
^~^~^ Box data is corrupted for 'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
^~^~^ Morph targets data is corrupted for
'models/human/allied_pilot/allied_pilot.skd'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/german_elite_gestapo.skc' or
'models/player/german_elite_gestapo.skc'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/german_elite_gestapo_fps.skc' or
'models/player/german_elite_gestapo_fps.skc'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/german_winter1.skc' or
'models/player/german_winter1.skc'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/german_winter1_fps.skc' or
'models/player/german_winter1_fps.skc'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/german_winter2.skc' or
'models/player/german_winter2.skc'
SkeletorCacheFileCallback: Could not open binary file
'newanim/models/player/german_winter2_fps.skc' or
'models/player/german_winter2_fps.skc'

    Steve / K