[mohaa] Tweaking tips

Eric Koldeweij eric at no-sense.net
Mon Mar 17 06:41:57 EST 2003

Very sure. It's even more memory than I said.

 From top:

PID     user       PRI NI SIZE   RSS   SHARE STAT  CPU  MEM  TIME  COMMAND
11145 games     15   0  433M 433M  2980        R         0.0     43.0
4771m spearhead_lnxde
 7843  games     15   0 74036  72M  2716          R         0.0
 7.1        6:47 mohaa_lnxded

Just let it run for a few days and you'll see it starts eating memory
more and more. I think most is cached stuff, but still.

Grts,
Eric.