[mohaa] 2.15 Linux server...

Warren Woodward warrenw at xmission.com
Sun Mar 16 18:13:47 EST 2003

On Sun, Mar 16, 2003 at 05:58:58PM -0500, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> > Similar issue here.
>
> Are these happening on mapchange, or mid-game?
>
> --ryan.

Seems to have happened in both scenarios on mine.  The one I sent appears
to have happened on a map change, but prior to that, I believe it randomly
died mid-map -- but I take that guess from timeline, because I didn't look
at the logs, and I recall it being only about 10 minutes after launch.

I'll let it crash a couple times and see if there's a common factor.

--
warren woodward
XMission DSL
warrenw at xmission.com
(801) 303-0819
(877) XMISSION

"The United States, as the world knows, will never start a war."
			-JFK, American University, June 10, 1963