2.15 Linux server...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sun Mar 16 13:09:15 EST 2003

This is TOTALLY untested. I didn't even run the binaries. That being said,
the patch code EA sent me was like 30 lines of code (no, really), so I
don't forsee any new problems.

sv_pure is fixed in these binaries, though.  :)

http://icculus.org/betas/mohaa/spearhead_lnxded_2.15-BETA4.tar.bz2

There are two new (tiny) .pk3 files in 2.15. I've included them in the
tarball for your convenience.

Please let me know what problems you have. It's time to stabilize this and
be done with it.

Now if you'll excuse me, there's about 500 Battlefield admins screaming
for blood, so I need to find a way to get the 1.31 patch out of DICE
Perforce server...

--ryan.