[mohaa] strange thing

Anthony Quon anthonyquon at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:52:27 EST 2003

Question..it's probably asked many times by now including a response from
Ryan, but I was wondering if there is any chance of seeing a new version of
the linux sh server. I believe Ryan is waiting for a code drop from EA
still? The main concern that I have is that SH server consumes resources
like a 5 headed monster and was curious if the code drop will provide ways
to optimize the server.

Also, Ryan, how does the linux server developement process work? Are you
affiliated with EA? or are you doing this as a side thing? Has there been
any talks of making this more of an 'open source' kind of effort so all eyes
don't have to be on you all the time?...just curious

Thanks much and thanks Ryan for everything you've done.

Anthony