[mohaa] strange thing

morphiend morphiend at fuse.net
Tue Mar 11 12:02:22 EST 2003

I experienced the EXACT same problem on my MOHAA server. From the
console output, it appeared to be running fine, then all of the sudden
it dropped that error and stopped. It was running OBJ based at the time.

It failed to restart. Typing 'status' at the console brought back "The
server is not currently running" or something similar. Upon starting a
new map, it went back to normal operation.

-- Mike