[mohaa] is Ryan out of town?

Andy Hoult gonkster at nildram.co.uk
Mon Mar 3 14:31:26 EST 2003

Well played!!
Thanks Ryan :)

Regards,

Andy Hoult
AKA Gonkster
Jolt Administrator
www.jolt.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan C. Gordon [mailto:icculus at clutteredmind.org]
Sent: 03 March 2003 19:27
To: mohaa at icculus.org
Subject: RE: [mohaa] is Ryan out of town?

> im not criticizing the guy - just trying to figure out how to deal with
the
> situation. I guess I will just reset the server clock, although I hate to
do
> things like that.

http://icculus.org/betas/mohaa/spearhead_lnxded_2.11-BETA3.tar.bz2

Same thing again, no extra fixes, but instead of updating the expiration
date, I'm removing it. I'm not going to rebuild the same thing month after
month waiting for EA to show up with the next patch.

Sorry about that.

--ryan.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.