[mohaa] Pure servers...

Eric Koldeweij eric at no-sense.net
Mon Mar 3 07:38:20 EST 2003

When I had the server on sv_pure 1 a lot of clients (including myself!)
couldn't get into the game, and I'm pretty sure my client is not hacked...

About cheating... no, besides the usual complaints of players who can't
stand being shot :)
There is a glitch in the "Flughafen" map tho which enables players to
walk out of the map and when they come back they're walking underground.
I hope that'll be fixed soon.

Eric.