[mohaa] anyone using MAM?

luke lsalsich at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 17:24:42 EST 2003

hey Hammer!

We re running it now as a test on two of our clan servers (holyland). So
far I love some of the features built into MAM and your goodies.
Excellent tool!

p.s. were on our spearhead server this morning? Some guy was on as
[MC]Hammer, so I thought it might be you. Funny, since I was on testing
your tools out.....anyway, for anybody interested in seeing the tools in
action, our servers IP's are 207.44.168.46 (Mohaa) and 207.44.156.40
(SH). We have two others, but those are running MAM today.

-Luke