MOHAA:Spearhead server

Eric Koldeweij eric at no-sense.net
Sat Mar 1 16:54:35 EST 2003

Note to Ryan, if you're still interested to know:

 I have a MOHAA and MOHAA:Spearhead server running together on one box
using the same base directory. Works like a charm :)

One thing, I had a file default.cfg in both main and mainta subdir and
it seems that Spearhead server is searching for it in main before
mainta. At least I noticed the wrong default.cfg was loaded. When I
renamed default.cfg to sp_default.cfg and added an +exec sp_default.cfg
to the cmdline it did work OK. It still loads default.cfg but it gets
overruled by sp_default later at least :)

Greetings,
Eric Koldeweij.