[mohaa] Linux Server Set-Up

Josh Berry josh at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 09:57:21 EDT 2003

1) I install the game on my home computer, patch it,  etc...
2) I add the the Linux dedicated server files, the "fgameded.so" file to
the Mainta Folder.  And the "spearhead_lnxded" file to the MOHAA Main
directory (not the Main folder).
3) Then copy the entire MOHAA game folder onto a couple of CDR's and
send those to the Linux Server place.
4) They copy the files from the disc into the server.

This is how I did it but remember that you only need the .pk3 files and
the linux binaries (plus your config files of course but you can do them
anytime and ftp them). You can get someone to send you the whole lot by
ftp from another fast server but either way it shouldn't be a problem (I
personally don't have a SH server any more so can't help on that front)

Josh