[mohaa] gamespy nightmare!

Bradley Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 16:28:05 EDT 2003

Ahhh yes, I think it may have been adding entries to resolve.conf that fixed
this for us when we had a similar problem...   =)
    you guys rock!!!!

    I had actually turned off DNS as a security precaution. I didn't figure
nay application that used all IP's would need it - well, I was wrong.
Gamespy resolves to master0.gamespy.com and master1.gamespy.com

    Once I turned BIND back on everything shows up great.

    thanks again for saving me from certain insanity!!!